Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wrap-Up/Reflections

Finally the end! I made it! What a learning process!

I'm quite impressed with myself for finishing this. When I
started I didn't know very much about all this web stuff.
Now I feel like when someone talks about it or asks about
RSS or Blogging at lest I have an idea of what their talking about.

Some of my favorite discoveries were:

RSS feeds-Now I know what that little icon means.
MySpace-Interesting
Goodreads-If I can keep up with it.
iTunes-Love the website. I down load music all the time
and will try podcasting more.

I thought it was almost to much information to retain.
I hope I can remember it all.
I didn't like signing up for websites that I knew I wouldn't use.

I was surprised with MySpace. I really was against having a MySpace
and put it off for awhile, but after getting it going and using it I like it.

I'm glad I did this class, I never would have learned about this on
my own.

No comments: